Radar Varia is a revolution in the safety market for cyclists . It is the first tool to inform cyclists of approaching vehicles behind them. For 2 years its success has not stopped increasing, because to use it is to adopt it. The technology is so impacting that even competing brands, like Wahoo, make it compatible with their products. This innovation also strengthens Garmin's position as a leader in innovation in the security product category. These innovations are relayed by the biggest cycling teams in the world, including Groupama / FDV, which makes safety and Varia Radar, a key axis in terms of communication and actions with athletes.
- Vertical design: The vertical design allows better leg clearance, easier installation and a more dynamic style for all bikes.
- Light and compact: Only 51g, but which guarantees more security. It is more compact because it does not incorporate a position light.
- Autonomy: Enough autonomy for use during long outings, Autonomy: 7h
- Water resistant: Resistant to dust and water IPX7 (up to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- More compact, ro-dynamic design without position light
- Report approaching vehicles behind you. (8 vehicles 140 m very).
- Bluetooth compatible with IOS and Android smartphones via the Varia Mobile App
- ANT + compatible with v lo Edge, Wahoo GPS meters and front display
- Multi-connection in group.
In the box:
- Varia RVR315
- Mounting kit
- Power cable
Garmin Varia RVR315 details:
- Dimensions: 40 x 72 x 20 mm
- Weight: 51.0 g
- Battery life: 7 hours
- ANT +: Yes
- WHEAT: Yes
- Water resistance: IPX7
- ANT + compatible Connects to ANT + with all GPS counters from v lo Edge from the Edge 500 as well as GPS counters from v lo WahooELEMNT, WahooBOLT, WahooROAM