SHADOWCAT? YES, SHADOWCAT.
Lithe, agile, sharp, fast and fun, the Shadowcat is a trail-carving expression of blazing speed and feline creative mayhem. Pivot’s latest offering capitalizes on the acceleration and responsiveness of 27.5” wheels and acclaimed dw-link suspension to bring to life a bike that offers transformative capability for riders of every stripe.
Incredibly capable dw-Link suspension kinematics allow 140mm of travel to pedal with more snap and climb faster than many 120mm bikes. Serious light weight. Cheetah chasing down an antelope acceleration. The soul of a trail shredder with the legs of Usain Bolt.
Get everything you need to know about the Shadowcat.
- Ultra-Light Hollow Core Carbon Frame.
- Class-Leading Strength to Weight Ratio.
- Seamlessly Integrated Headset Cups save weight and ensure easy service.
- Excellent Standover height for all sizes.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- 140mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric air shock.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 fork.
- Agile and playful 27.5” wheels with tires up to 2.4”
- Long and low modern geometry for a confident ride.
- Short 430mm Chainstays for snappy cornering.
- Large Water Bottle Clearance on all sizes.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
- Hassle free full internal routing with Pivot cable port system.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling the world.