New in-store shopping guidelines
Dear Valued Customer and Fellow Cyclist,
First off, everyone at Via Ciclante would like to thank you for your continued support. Over the past three months we have faced challenging and uncertain times but you continued to support Via Ciclante and the cycling community. We are forever grateful for your commitment to Via Ciclante and cycling as a lifestyle.
Effective May 19, 2020 the Province of Ontario has made some changes to the restrictions retailers in Ontario must deal with. This means you, our valued customer, now have more freedom to shop in-store and begin to socialize with your fellow cycling enthusiasts. Great news!
At Via Ciclante we value the safety and health of our staff and customers above all else. As we continue to expand the available shopping experience to be more convenient to you, we will also be implementing a few measures to ensure everyone’s health and safety remains paramount. We would also like to remind you of our robust online shopping experience available by visiting our website to take advantage of our still reduced shipping minimum of $60.00 CDN within Canada.
New in-store shopping guidelines, effective Tuesday May 19, 2020.
New in-store shopping hours!
- Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM – 4:00PM
- These hours are for shopping only. NOT BIKE FITTING.
- Please adhere to social/physical distancing guidelines (2 metres/6 feet apart) whenever possible.
Due to the size and design of our retail location, Via Ciclante will implement a three (3) customer limit to in-store shopping at any one time.
- This means that if you are customer number four you will unfortunately be asked to wait until one of our other customers has left the store.
- This is in the interest of everyone’s safety.
- To ensure you are able to shop when you arrive we highly recommend you use our “online appointment booking” system to book time for your personal shopping experience.
- Also, for any smaller purchases we direct you to our online shopping and rear-door pick up option available on our website.
All customers and staff will be required to wear a mask when shopping in the store.
- We ask that you bring your own mask if possible. However, Via Ciclante will have a supply of disposable masks for customers if required.
- Once again, due to our store layout and size appropriate social/physical distancing is not possible at all times. This is for everyone’s safety.
The street entrance will remain closed to the public at this time. Please use the rear door to access your in-store shopping experience.
- To better manage customer flow and ensure your safety all customers will need to enter the store from the rear entrance.
- The City of Mississauga will NOT issue tickets during the COVID-19 crisis. Parking is FREE.
- The previous bike drop off and pick-up as well as rear-door purchase pick-up policies will remain unchanged.
Bike fitting is now available – outside normal in-store shopping hours.
- Via Ciclante bike fitting is well known for thoroughness, attention to detail and accuracy. Therefore, all bike fittings, except new bike sizing, will occur outside of the newly stated in-store shopping hours.
- Both the bike fitter and cyclist MUST wear masks during the entire bike fitting process as physical distancing is not possible.
Bicycle service and maintenance process remains unchanged.
- Via Ciclante asks that you continue to use our online booking system to book your rear-door bicycle maintenance/repair drop-off and pick-up time
- Visit this link to book your appointment today.
If you are not feeling well, please use our online shopping.
- In order to protect the health safety of our staff and all of our customers we kindly ask that you refrain from visiting the store if you are not feeling well with flu like symptoms.
Once again, thank you for your support and commitment to your local bike shop and retailer. We are all here for you as you have been here for us. The time will come soon when we can all get out and ride together to show off our new found fitness and strength. Until then, ride responsibly. #alonetogether
The Team at Via Ciclante