|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer’s proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer’s ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock. Both SS and SS+ tires will be available in black and brown sidewall options and in the following sizes: 700 x 28, 32, 35, 43c or 27.5 x 1.9 (650b x 48).
▪ Dryer Gravel and Dirt, a race day tire
▪ Available in Black Tread and Black or Brown Wall Colors
▪ Folding (Aramid) Bead with ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) Compound
▪ Available in 700 C and 27.5 Sizes and a variety of widths
▪ TLC in widths 32 mm and larger