||Out of stock
The Sidi Alba 2 Mega shoes have been specially designed for wide feet. They will offer you comfort and performance with each of your bike rides. They benefit from the best technologies of the Italian brand:
- A Politex upper, a material made up of several layers superimposed on each other with different physico-mechanical properties. The compacted PVC is then coupled to two fabrics (knitwear and felt), which are then dyed in the mass for a durable preservation of the colours. This material offers high resistance to tearing, laceration, stretching and discoloration.
- The Soft Instep Closure System, a wide anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermoformed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. This system is adjustable on both sides to perfectly center the bearing.
- The Techno-3 System closure system allows the buckles to be adjusted along the entire length of the shoe by adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a custom fit.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in an optimal position and prevents the shoe from deforming under the effect of prolonged pressure due to intense exertion.
- The Sidi Alba 2 Mega are also equipped with a Millenium 4 Carbon Composite sole, composed of carbon fibers injected into a nylon matrix, offering more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. This sole is also more durable, less sensitive to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged use and changes in temperature or humidity. To make walking easier, this sole has a non-slip insert and a replaceable polyurethane heel.