These power meter spiders are to upgrade your current non-power AXS™ crankset. For a full crankset (includes crank arms) check them out here.
The SRAM RED AXS™ power meter breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performance. The power meters are designed with Quarq’s premier DZero™ power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset. Welcome to the pinnacle of the power meter. AXS is SRAM’s new electronic integration platform that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS App allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
- All 2x, 48 and 50t variants have fully integrated power into a direct mount aero chainring
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- 36-46t variants have spider-based power
- Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility